Ever wonder if your most-played Agent is the one you play best? Or how many headshots have you landed this year? Explore your personalized VALORANT Flashback 2023!
As 2023 wraps up, let’s take a look back at the year with VALORANT Flashback. This annual recap offers a personalized breakdown, delving into your most often picked agents, K/D ratio, match history, and other interesting stats. It’s all in a fun infographic to help you step up your game.
- Total Matches Won
- Total Damage Dealt
- Most Played Game Mode
Your Agent Stats
- Most played Agent
- Agent with Highest KDA
- Agent with Most Wins
- Most Played Role
- Agent who Killed You the Most
Your Map Stats
- Map where you have the highest KDA
- Map with the most wins
Your Friend Stats
- Player Played with the Most
- Your KDA vs your Friends
- Your Win Rate vs your Friends
- Damage Dealt vs your Friends
- Headshot Accuracy vs your Friends
More Stats to Flex
- Number of Aces
- Number of First Bloods
- Number of Clutches
- Number of First Deaths
Your Frag Stats
- Kills with Guns
- Kills with Abilities
- Kills with Melee
- Deaths to Melee
Your Personal Progress
- Your KDA compared to last year
- Your Total Wins compared to last year
- Damage Dealt compared to last year
- Time Played compared to last year
Your VALORANT Flashback 2023 will be sent to the email associated with your Riot Games account. Starting from December 20, keep an eye on your inbox for an email from Riot summarizing your performance in the FPS title over the year. If you haven’t received your VALORANT Flashback in your email yet, here are two things to check:
- Make sure to explore your spam folder, as per your settings, your service provider might have sorted it as spam and diverted it away from your inbox.
- Make sure that you have “Communication from Riot Games” ticked in the “Communication Preferences” section on your Riot Games account. Although this option is usually activated by default, it’s a good idea to double-check if you haven’t received your yearly review yet.
Here’s how to check:
- Visit the official Riot Games website and log in to your account.
- Click on your username located at the top right corner, then choose “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find “Communication Preferences.”
- Make sure that the checkbox labeled “Communication from Riot Games” is ticked.
However, this year, the deadline to check the box was December 13. Players can anticipate receiving their VALORANT Flashback in their inboxes by the year’s end, or at the beginning of 2024, at the latest.
Cover photo courtesy of VALORANT